Paperchase Project Craft




On Thursday I went to my first ever blogger event at Paperchase Manchester. I was worried I'd feel super awkward, but in the end it went really well! It came after doing the final presentation for my grad scheme a few hours before, so it was a bit of a 'treat yo self' hour after work. We got to try out a bit of scrapbooking; a taster session for their new Project Craft workshops.



Source: +From Paperchase 


Paperchase have overhauled their flagship store craft workshops to encourage craft-a-holics to pop along and get creative. There's something for everyone of all ages. The prices range from £10-£20 (with a 1/2 price introductory offer for TreatMe members), with sessions lasting up to 2 hours. It's such a good idea, especially the kids' workshops, because you're guided through crafts and provided with a whole host of resources meaning that you can really create something awesome! It was lovely to arrive to find a scrapbook ready in front of me, surrounded by everything that I could ever want. I became a bit obsessed with the heart hole punch, and think I might need to pop in and get myself more washi tape and adhesive pearls! 





The whole thing just made me feel nostalgic for the big scrapbook that I used to work on. It's the same style as the one above, but A3 sized. It's so heavy that it barely ties up any more! It has tickets and scraps that I've saved, clips from magazines, and photos from when I was in sixth form. This includes photos of my friends from an art project that I did focusing on children's tea parties. They're on the first page and make me smile whenever I open my scrapbook!




I really enjoyed scrapbooking, and it'll be good to get back into it. I love an excuse to buy stationery and craft materials! Any other Paperchase addicts in the house? Do you think you'll go to any Project Craft sessions?

No comments