Lush 'Hello Gorgeous' unboxing and review



My boyfriend buys good presents. I jokingly asked for him to 'bring me a souvenir' when he was in London last month; he bought this for me. I'm excited to try the products because I've never had any of them before!

Hello Gorgeous contains:

Sakura Bath Bomb
The Comforter Bubble Bar
Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion
Gorgeous Moisturiser (sample size)

The smell when you remove the lid is beautiful - like walking into Lush, but not as overwhelming.




Sakura is just so subtle (fragrances of mimosa, orange, jasmine and lemon), I think it would make your bath so relaxing without ending up with brightly coloured water or glitter everywhere. I can't wait to use it; it's not often that I take a bath!

The Comforter is something that I see everywhere but have never tried for myself. This is going to last me a while as well because you can break a chunk off each time instead of using the whole thing.

I think I'm most excited to use Rub Rub Rub;  I'm not usually one for scrubs but it just smells and feels amazing!

I can't seem to find Vanilla Dee-Lite on Lush's website; I think it's being discontinued unfortunately. I think I need to use up my Charity Pot before I give this one a go, but I am intrigued to try it. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with vanilla scented products; I think this one will be a good one because the smell seems quite delicate.

The last thing in the box is the Gorgeous Moisturiser in a little sample pot - this stuff is so expensive for a full sized tub, let's hope I don't fall in love with it! Like everything else in Hello Gorgeous, it smells amazing. I feel like I should save it for a special occasion...




Hello Gorgeous is available at Lush for £22.95

No comments