Payday Wish List

I graduated from university in July 2014. Since then I've done odd jobs, work experience and internships. Nothing long term. Currently I have two intern/volunteer roles, and this month I also have plans to volunteer in a library. Busy busy, but not exactly much income. So I have a bit of an ongoing 'wish list' situation going on in my head. Hopefully soon I'll get a more permanent job and actually be able to afford some of them...



Zoeva


Everyone seems to rave about Zoeva. I tend to buy brushes individually, but would love to get a nice set of them. I've had my eye on the Vegan Prime Set and Bamboo Vol. 2, although all of the ones that Zoeva do are beautiful - I tend to prefer synthetic hair so thought that the Vegan ones would be best.
I've also had my eye on their eyeshadow palettes, especially Rose Golden and Smoky (although now I'm wondering whether I'd prefer the new Urban Decay Smoky Palette).


MAC Lipstick


I do not own a single item from MAC, and I never have. I've never really had the funds to splurge on something, and when I have I've ended up getting a cheaper option from Boots or Superdrug. I want to treat myself.
I love lipstick, but most of the ones I own are shades that can't be worn on an everyday basis. I really do enjoy going to makeup counters and having a professional help you choose - I've done this with No7 and Topshop before and have ended up coming away with exactly what I've wanted. I also have a serious problem with finding a nude lipstick because my lips are quite pink naturally (I tend to look like I've wiped foundation all over them). One day I'm going to march into Selfridges, straight to the MAC counter, where I will find someone to help me choose. No more swatching on my hand and guessing!


A New Handbag


For my 21st birthday, my Dad bought me my beloved Russell and Bromley Ivy. It's so beautiful! My one problem with it is that the cross strap is bloody awful! It doesn't clip on the sides, so you have to wonkily clip it to the handles (if anyone has an Ivy and can recommend how to use the shoulder strap, I'd be eternally grateful). It's a tote, so I can't get it over my shoulder, which isn't always practical. I'd like to get a shoulder bag, probably in black because I don't actually own a black handbag (although I'm a fool for burgundy). In an ideal world I'd have a Mulberry Bayswater, but Mulberry's prices have just become extortionate in recent years. Even if I scrimped and saved and bought one from an outlet, I'd still feel like it was too expensive...


Eclectic Eccentricity


When I was about 15 years old I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham and found a little stand that sold beautiful jewellery, called Eclectic Eccentricity. I didn't have much money to spend, so instead I picked up a leaflet (I kept it for years). Seven years later, I still don't have much money to spend. But one day I will definitely buy something! I love just about everything that they do, but I think this bumble bee necklace and these earrings are my favourites (and the dinosaur pendants, of course). 


So these are the main things I desire, apart from the usual make up, clothes and books. However, I'm more of a saver than a spender, so it may be a while before I actually purchase any of these! One day...

What's on your payday wishlist?

No comments