Diary of a dinosaur addict

So if you read my March favourites post, then you'll know I have a weird thing for dinosaurs right now. I don't even know why, I just do. I've been playing the Jurassic Park game on my iPad mini and am currently reading said book, by Michael Crichton. Obsessed.



My nerdiness probably reached a peak whilst watching the 1999 adaptation of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park with my boyfriend. Henry Crawford is played by Alessandro Nivola, who coincidentally plays Billy Brennan in Jurassic Park III. Whilst Crawford was swanning around, playing the typical dishy Austenite bad guy, I found myself shouting "stay away from her, you raptor egg stealing bastard!". Yes, I believe this dinosaur phase is getting a bit ridiculous.


I got a Topshop gift card for my birthday this week and I had to do everything in my power from spending it on this phone case and these pyjamas. I think it's becoming a real problem. I recently saw my 5 year old cousin and was jealous that his dinosaur t-shirt didn't come in adult sizes. And I'll definitely be seeing Jurassic World when it comes out.

Seriously, Ross Geller, eat your heart out.

No comments